Sunday, July 17, 2005

Since you can't read it;

I really can't deprive my faithful readers from The Best Essay Ever, so here it is in the event you can't read it. I have retyped it faithfully from the stunning original so when you see a mistake, it's not a typo, that's how she wrote it. Some words didn't make sense, but- - -

Challenge: What event in history you most like to have witnessed? Write one pagre front and back about witnessing it.

I would say the bombing of Pearl Harbor. The Japenese killed a lot of people and some are hurt too. The Pearl Hearbor is one of the event in history and I have another event and it is about Thomas Jefferson is one of the president the 3rd president and he let slave's go. Thomas Jefferson was paine built about that propulled a steam engine. the other witnessing is about Europe and the Native American relations was cause the European just wanted to work and the native American Relation was thought the national world was filled with spiritual. The Native American Resistance alot of thing but, they believe that the land belond to the Debusece. The Third event is the bill of Right if I was there when the first parson eventeded the the Rights but Bill of Right is the Coandmant was purpose war. but, anyway let me get back on the pearl harbor bombing. it was not good because people will get kill. I wish I was there so I can stop Japan form bombing the Navy people. I'll talking about the ship is going underwater and they got stike by gun and had getting hit and arms and legs is going everywhere in the water. That's why I pick Pearl Harbor for my event because I what is my witness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

It's astounding. It's just astounding. It's like dada. Do THEY understand what they're saying? I really wonder. Almost like--does a dog understand what it's 'saying' when it barks? Does a baby's babble have some kind of internal logic? I get the impression those kids are just putting words on paper in random order. I try to read it aloud to see if it sounds like it makes sense, but it still doesn't! I try to imagine it in Ebonics, but it still makes no sense!

What does make sense now, however, is why no one at Taco Bell could ever get my order right.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home