Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Limit

I have really reached my Limit with the neighbours; I don't think that some of my friends really understood what I have to put up with until this happened- - -
Trey had his little friend (and my little, I don't mean small in stature, I mean insignificant) from work over the other night and then they were on the porch smoking cigarettes. (More about this later) Naturally that creature took exception to this, because Trey and I have friends, and here we are flaunting it in her face, so what does she do? She calls Freddy's job to tell his boss that Freddy is at my house doing a side job and running his own business. Mind you, Freddy had nothing to do with being over at night, and they were sitting quietly (I know, I was awake) and talking about something. There's no excuse for it. End result is that Freddy got written up and I think I am going to have to sue them. We are moving as soon as the house sells! It's really infuriating. If anyone has any ideas let me know because I really want to do something about her. This absolutely has to stop, NOW.
What else have we done recently? Well, I suppose I should get into the Other Thing Trey's little friend did- Now Trey has two little friends from work, and I used to like both of them- they were far and away the most tolerable of all the little friends Trey has had over the years- but then the one little friend, Jason, Trey said was getting into things that he oughtn't, like borrowing Julio's clothes and taking Trey's cigarettes and such like. Those of you who have seen my house know I don't keep inventory of things and that I really am not up to watching out for checkbooks and CDs and whatever else Trey's little friend(s) may develop a hankering for. I'm not in the spirit to provide a charity hotel either. So Trey decided that his little friend Jason ought not to come round anymore, and I concurred with this, and then who shows up Monday night but Jason. He wanted to come here, explained Trey, rather resentfully. I was miffed, and not least also because now I had to get up and do something about it, instead of Trey simply having told him No. I do not care to be the heavy and do not wish to tell people these things, but if I must, I must, so I got up and was very pointed about that I didn't appreciate these visits and if he could not come round any more I wouldn't have to get up and be ugly, which I didn't want to do anyway. I feel somewhat sorry for him. Then after this pointedness, they continued to drink (my good beer, it goes without saying) and then Trey went to lie down and do you know what Jason asked? He asked Can I come in there with you guys? (!) I was HORRIFIED, and the only thing I could come up with was I don't really think that's a good idea. First of all, if I'm going to have a threesome, it shan't be here, we haven't the room. Also, I'm definitely not going to have a threesome with someone that I am actively interested in getting rid of; if I were going to have a threesome, it would be with someone no strings attached and if we like it, we'll call you later. This chap wants to get into our (my) food, our (my) drink, Trey's cigarettes, our (my, Julio's) clothes, and now our sex. Don't think so! Jen would be DELIGHTED to know that not only, according to Trey, does he want to Watch Bouncy Bouncy on the Woggy Woggy, but, apparently, participate.
Trey wants to add that he has learnt that he shouldn't be nice to people because then they will use him. This has to do with other people at work who keep asking him for rides and help with other things like moving, because he has a car, and then make him late or are vicious and ungrateful when he declines because he doesn't feel well or whatever. Then they are nasty to him at work.
Freomi (Freddy and Naomi) had a birthday party for Olivia- Alejandro's birthday party falls on the same day, but do you think they did anything for him? NO. This was excused by the fact that Christina, his mother, who is on crystal meth, had promised to do something for him. But unsurprisingly, she did not come through. Now who do you think ended up taking him to the skate park?! And do you think that Freomi are going to throw him his own party? NO. I am most annoyed.
I bought Olivia some things from the dollar store, and she loved them; I got her a purse, and some nail varnish, and a gun that sprays bubbles, and an electric torch, and an umbrella, and some pearls, and a compact mirror. The cutest thing was when we were at dinner later and she pulls her mirror out of her purse, pretends it's a cell phone, opens it up, and says, Hey Girl, whatcha doin' I'll meet you at the circus later! Call me back! It was too precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home