Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Another Real-Time Post

There are students outside my classroom intermittently studying and having other discussions right now, and I thought I should mention:

They have had at least a 5 minute discussion concerning when New Year's Day is. The Blonde girl, who before this had insisted her hair would be gray, "I would look like a gray haired mouse!" she insisted, if I didn't do anything with it, thought that New Year's Day was the 31st. " 'Cause, she said, you're all partying and stuff on the 31st, and all, like, Happy New Year!" This girl has also indulged in an extensive discussion of her hair, highlights, lowlights, etc., and her Odyssey to achieving Hair Nirvana. One of them has just suggested that a major technological innovation was the outhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home