Sunday, August 07, 2005

Meat Buttons were revealed and probed.

Trasmine moved to a new apartment, on Peachtree just above Baraonda, and we went to go see it on Saturday. Daniel thought that since he was in a high-rise type building it would be a good idea to yell "sheboygan" out of the window at people in the street. keep in mind he was the oldest out of the people present and also the most educated. Their apartment is really nice if you absolutely insist on living in Midtown, but I really don't see what the appeal is. There really isn't THAT much within walking distance, especially now Backstreet is gone- once you've gone to Baraonda a few times there isn't much else there, and I don't think they go to the Fox much. Perhaps they're really superheroes and have to respond to the Trasmine signal faster or something. They also had a friend who- - - someone is going to resent this- reminded me of the off-brand version of Sailor Moon. Just in terms of appearance. Let me also point out that their apartment is like half the size of my house- which is fine I suppose, most people probably don't have this compulstion to hold on to old junk that makes me want so much space-, and everything is white, and they have a white couch which they should have asked me about before purchasing. White couches are for people who never actually sit on the furniture, or people like Joan who have armies of maids- armaidas. Ha!
Joe broke one of their shelves after which he was then mercilessly mocked by Daniel.
Meat Buttons were revealed and probed.
I wanted to write something else, but I'm going to let Ed hear a version of it first and then publish it if he doesn't want to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home