Monday, October 03, 2005

Cruella's Blog Has a Drinking Game!

That's probably strange grammar, but oh well. You know it had to happen sooner or later; my blog has a drinking game which goes with it. I made brief reference to it in the last blog so here's how it works.
You need: Gin (the Official Drink of Cruella Dearest) and a shot glass, and my blog.
Drink a shot of gin when * I make fun of Alex * Trey does something stupid *Trey does something annoying * Trey does something strange * you see a word you do not know the meaning of * I refer to "Mommie Dearest" * Sheridan gets drunk and histrionic * I make reference to Ola being crazy * I talk about hating the next door neighbours * I use a British spelling instead of an American one.

Also this week, we forgot we are mad at Alex, Ian, Freddy, Daniel, etc., for not inviting us to Daniel's bachelor party in Destin. I don't care for strip clubs- I will go, though- but I do like to drink on the beach and that sounds so ROMANTIC! Perhaps that's why they didn't invite us. They didn't want guys getting romantic around them, it would confuse their dumb asses. Mmm, I would have liked to have gone to the beach though. Sigh. Sandy wants to go to Las Vegas for her bachelorette party, and invited us, but that costs $350 each and I just can't afford that. Not for two days.

I think I would like to have a Halloween party- and this year, we will have to have it a week before Halloween, so the 22nd of October because Saniel's wedding is the 29th. They have 26 days until they are irrevocably bound, as Sandy put it. Naomi immediately asked me (I don't know why; you know she won't actually do it) for what the theme is. I hadn't thought of one then, but I think I will combine several memes into one and call it: Prom of the Undead Dallases. This means that attendees have a CHOICE of themes! Are you not glad? Yes! We can have Prom of the Undead, or you can come as your- I can't exactly use FAVOURITE in this context- ok, one of the- Dallases! That should tick them off. It's also an easy costume to put together, wear some bull dyke clothes, no makeup, a mullet, (or a wig like this http://www.about-wigs.com/napoleon.html and scowl at people. Trey did not want to have a party at first. I don't want to clean up after everyone, he said. I wasn't going to lie and tell him that I would clean up, so I tried to talk him into it. We have a Halloween party every year, he said, and then I have to clean up after everyone! Not last year, I pointed out, last year, Jen had it. Last year, I wasn't here, he said. Here I had a dilemma. How could I convince him? Finally, I thought of it. We could have a Halloween DINNER party. That, for some reason, made him change his mind. He likes my cooking, obviously. I know I will make the leek gratin, and the sea scallops with champagne grapes.

Trey had a minor fit this weekend; on a scale of 1-10 it would be probably a 3. he was all upset because I had spoken with Julio at length Saturday night, and was encouraging Julio to move back. Julio now owns a car, a very used (1994) Lexus LS 400 for which he paid $6000. He is also living by himself, Guty having returned to the womb with his mother. This means he has to pay the rent, etc., all by himself which is easily twice what he was paying here. I miss him; he was my drinking buddy without all the tears and wanting to kiss me on the lips. (That would be weird.) Besides, he paid every month, $300, and believe me we need it. I really don't know what we'll do to pay for heat in winter if we don't have help. I invited Sara (Alex's something or other) to come and live with us indirectly, since she is looking for an apartment in Decatur, but Alex tainted this by saying that "you don't want to go live with them." I want to know why; Alex, no matter how much you may think so, there is no such thing as gay cooties. Julio survived our pernicious influences masculinity and heterosexuality intact. Anyway, Trey had a fit because that upset him; he understandably does not want Guty to come back round with Guty nonsense, but then he got up Sunday and started yelling at Amy, Steve, and Bob, who had ALL come to visit. I think THREE friends was too much for Trey to handle, and he said that Amy was all over Steve, and that I think made him jealous. Amy started getting all over Steve, and they stopped paying attention to me, he said, so I went with Bob in the other room and we played the piano. Since Trey got up a little late Sunday, I offered to take his friends home, which really made him upset- now I was trying to take his friends away from him. Awww, that's cute, he wants his own PERSONAL set of friends, whom I cannot have anything to do with. He's being all possessive, like when Chuchotte thought she should get her OWN pet cat. So he got mad, and he got mad because I took Amy to Sam's- although there are many days on which he does not tolerate Amy. I thought he would think I was being nice to offer to take his friends home so he wouldn't be late, and then that I was being nice to his friends, but no, he had a fit, the brunt of which was directed at his unsuspecting friends rather than me. I just laughed.

I forgot to put this in there first round, but here it is, so that Ian will have some idea of what to expect in Thailand- - - http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html I wonder if he is going to teach elementary age students or college age or what. I think if he teaches children like these Japanese children, he'll end up twitching like Alex.

We also rented Hairspray, which was GREAT. O it was so funny! I have not seen enough John Waters movies and need to see some more. I now know where Ed gets much of his whole shtick from.

So are you drunk yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

You might want to add to your drinking game every time you use some archaic word/construction that no one uses anymore (eg. "heaven forfend," "shan't").

Then again, if that were part of the game, even drinkers of Sheridan's experience wouldn't last 5 minutes playing.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home