Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween!

Y'all, Alex has not yet sent me the pictures from Halloween


This year Jason's party sucked. You know a party is bad when the host leaves in the middle of it to go to another party somewhere near Lake Lanier. The highlight of the party was that Cathy got drunk and flirted with a guy in an orange jumpsuit young enough to be her son. I was hoping that they would have enough to drink to- Let's say for him to end up with lipstick marks around- you know.

Daniel, when I recounted this story the next day was appalled.



What kind of friend are you, he demanded, when you wanted your friend to get drunk and have sex with a guy she doesn't know? That's a recipe for disaster.



No, it isn't, because what Cathy needs BADLY is a good dose of Vitamins C, D, and M.

If you want to know what those vitamins are, I will be more than happy to tell you.

At least Orange Jumpsuit wasn't MARRIED, as far as I know. She needs to loosen up and stop pretending I'm her boyfriend- like she whines and cries and plagues me to go do things with her. There are plenty of guys out there for her. But: if someone is roughly her age and handsome and well to do and so forth, they're NOT single. She really wants a boyfriend but her standards are ridiculous. Most people would be THRILLED to have younger guys hitting on them. She continuously whines at me about wanting a boyfriend but then when she gets the opportunity she doesn't take it. Ooo and she annoyed me so much Saturday. She doesn't get the concept that people have other things to do. And then she made Trey have a snit all weekend.

Y'all need to investigate something called "Furry." I am just now learning about this, so apparently I am very late to the party, as in all the punch has been drunk, the streamers have come down, and all the cool people have gone off to make out late, but this is something in which people dress up- willingly! As in, they are not forced to! like furry cartoon animals (Mickey Mouse, etc.) And there are a whole BUNCH of people who apparently do this, and they have sex? Like a Star Trek convention only- more eccentric.

Seeing this brings joy to my inner 14 year old grumpy goth and I'm like, more power to you! Anything that takes the world in the diametric opposite direction from, Olive Garden, Gap and Accord land is totally a good thing. Life among the unthinking is too horrifying to comprehend. So I salute y'all, Furry people! I plan on horrifying my brother someday by becoming a Furry Executive Transvestite. Let's just combine all of the characteristics into one giant, pulsating ball of total FREAKISHNESS. I'll be able to destroy chain restaurants merely by THINKING about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home