Friday, February 08, 2008

RWA Hell.

Y'all something smells funny over here and I do not think it is me (at least I hope it is not me, I will certainly do laundry this weekend, K thx bye.) it smells like food, which is fine if it IS food but not so much if it is me. And I am typing in Ga State.

Damn you Otu, someday I will meet up with you and I am going to kick your probably scrawny 58/59 year old ass with the pointy toe of my boot.

UPDATE: PAPER FINISHED AT MIDNIGHT SATURDAY NIGHT, MTM WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN BECAUSE I MISSED HER BIRTHDAY TO FINISH THIS BRIEF.

I celebrated thereafter, and I cannot (or will not) tell you exactly how I celebrated but surprisingly it did not involve gin (I gave that up for Lent) but I do have one question, k? How can someone be so poor that they only can afford two blades on their box fan? That is a whole new definition of poor. How do three of the blades get broken behind the plastic grill? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ooh I am so mad, she refused to read my brief, saying she would only read parts of it because it was "late." Well, if the building doesn't open until 10, then how is it supposed to be in at 10? Hmmm? I haven't developed the power of walking through solid walls yet. She said well the box was checked at 10:15- I went up there at 10:15, and there were no staples, so I had to go back downstairs and put it in at 10:20. So now she'll only read the "important" parts.

Well, to me all the parts are important because my memo was a major milestone of suckage and I do not care to repeat that experience. (Ga State may MAKE me repeat that experience should this assignment not be better) I am bitter and I know of at least one other person to whom this happened, so out of 5 people with that deadline, at least 2 had the same problem, so that is at least 40% of us. Major disadvantage because we do not have the window that the other students do.

Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine, do you have any Camembert, or a nice Stilton? Manchego?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home