Friday, February 18, 2005

Thursday's Child

A new level of complete inattention to one's surroundings has been observed in Georgia, and the solitary regular reader of this site will be astonished to discover that it had nothing to do with Alex. I had to report on this- In Thursday's AJC, there was a story bemoaning the recent "epidemic" of obesity in children- and I would love to link to this story, but I don't know how to find it- and suggesting that the solution would be to print the student's Body Mass Index on their report card. This was the most amusing thing I had heard all week; I marvel at the complete and total disconnect of the Georgia Legislature from reality. Of COURSE the solution to children being fat is to print the student's BMI on their report cards. That should help the students whose parents were apparently unaware that their children were fat - - -

Also Trey had a job interview with the Creative Loafing and we are all hoping very hard that he gets it.

I had an idea for a t-shirt: I think I should put a picture of Trey on my t-shirt and have it say next to the picture: You Must Be This Cute to Ride This Ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home