Saturday, October 15, 2005

Calling all Bots!

The first note is that apparently people can discover my blog through random searches, probably involving something called a "bot". I don't think people are actually discovering it, because who would have the time or the inclination to search for, say, "Chipotle" and stumble upon my blog out of the thousands and thousands of references? So I think "bots" are searching, and discovering my blog, and posting random vaguely spammish comments. But I read Mr. Mulgrew/Mr. Mulgrew's bot's comment and enjoyed his blog. I think I rather like this, so let me throw in some random words to see if more "bots" pick up on my blog.

Paris Hilton has cocaine fantasies in my threesome bathtub. If you ask Lindsey Lohan nicely (I don't know who Lindsey Lohan is, but I understand she's famous) Lindsey Lohan, J. Lo, and Ashlee Simpson will have a threesome with a champagne bottle and shirtless pictures of Dick Cheney. The Minnesota Vikings sent flirty e-mails to Mary Kate and Ashley in Elizabethtown. Britney Spears got an STD from her Indian feet fetish. Sexy biracial guys (ooh, that's me!) date loser douchebags.

There! Let's see if that works.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

LindSAY!!!!!!! You blasphemer!!!


And yes, it will work.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home