Monday, April 07, 2008

What I Have Been Doing Recently

Well, I wish I had more to say, but I don't. RWA finally finished, almost, and then Step 1 of my Evil Plan is complete, I can say nothing more, but some of y'all I am sure will hear all about it when Step 2 is done. It involves IIED. He suspects nothing, despite the fact that I have repeatedly told him I am plotting against him. It doesn't take all that much imagination to think of what I'm likely to do.

Anyway, y'all remember Irene and the pen? Click the title to see something very similar, but you have to imagine a Filipino girl with a valley girl accent shrieking, OMG, it LEAKED ON ME, THAT'S DISGUSTING ! ! ! and flinging the pen across the room.

O and excerpted from my home canning email: Someone posted this:

7.2 How do I render lard? Which pieces of pork fat are used?

from Imogen .
Hi Jon, nothing simpler than making lard! The fresh fat from under the skin
should be passed through a meat grinder. Your butcher will do this when you
have your meat cut. Take small portions and heat them in a large, shallow
pot.
Besides for cooking purposes it tastes well as bread spread on Pumpernickel
with cheese or just plain with a dash of salt.

Ok! Spread your bread with lard AND cheese! I do not want to know what stores these people shop for trousers in! I mean, you're just not even PRETENDING anymore.

Also I have some pictures which I am going to post later. My head just does not feel right most of the time. I wanted to make fun of Alex for managing to change his oil wrong? But I am not even up to that. So you know how unhappy I must be to not want to make fun of him.

I have been too exhausted to really do much of anything interesting, sorry!

That girl Alex is dating was forced to ride in the Dismobile and apparently, the Dismobile was grouchy and she wanted to know if it was going to make it. Alex has been regularly going out with her, so perhaps he shan't be a cat lady after all. Dammit. Does this mean the curse is now on me? Must- shake- it - off.

O and he grabbed my arm and a thrill went through my body. That was one successful date out of- way too many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home