Friday, June 13, 2008

I Am the Future of Cute

This girl? is just like Parker Posey.

Here is Kim being a Fashion Bitch-I'll let her be the present of Cute- while Olga Q-tips away.


And here are Chad and Allison who look so wholesome I could just spit. That is entirely too much wholesome collegiate goodness.

Doesn't this picture make you jealous and wish you were here?

Joe, on the other hand, is not so much the future of cute, he is more like the future of driving the porcelain Buick.

Y'all here are Markeith and the Kim who did not want me to be the Future of Cute. because we have the same shirt and she wore hers last Saturday and she was all like, bitch, I am the future of cute. And I was like! Psych! Girl Please! You are like the past- way past- finished in the past tense of cute! I might let you be the SUBJUNCTIVE of cute! But no, I totally OWN the future of cute. And I proved it by kicking ass with borrowed heels.

There are three of them in the picture, I'll let you figure out who the three are. Hint: not the three bears or the three little pigs.

Apparently all the law students committed some crime while I was out of the room.

Look at me! yes, I am the future of cute, Law maybe not so much, depends on my grades this term. You will accuse me of taking this cavalierly but really not, but how is stressing helpful?
Anyway there is Ziggy and- another student. I don't know if I should mention names
for people who might read this. You know who you are.

And that one boy was asking me why I was wearing the Hello Kitty t-shirt. Well, I am not going to be the one to explain to a 12 year old at breakfast in front of my Dad and his Mom- It's so people will hit on me! And want to see my nipples! And it was successful! Sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home