Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mexico Pictures!

O! O! This is where I ate Grasshoppers in Oaxaca.




I'm holding a baby sea turtle, which does not like that.




Here I am drinking something called a >>Coco Loco<< on the Pacific Ocean.




Look! on this mountain there is SNOW. This could be Pocopa0 that thing, I can't spell it, and there is my Dad and our rental car.



Here is a picture of the plants in the Botanical Garden, I thought it came out interestingly.


Here is a picture of <> in Toluca which used to be their market, but now is a botanical garden, and is a humanist view of man's struggle against evil. There is very little secular stained glass of note that I can think of. It was built in 1909 under the Porfiriato.




Y'all I had the best time EVER in Mexico and I will have to tell y'all all about it but in the meantime here are some pictures to keep y'all happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home