Tuesday, August 25, 2009

People Know Me So Well

Yesterday I told Kim a friend was coming over and I was going to make chocolate mousse.

"Are you going to eat it or play with it?" she asked.

Hee! People know me so well!

Well anyway today I am wearing sexy underwear and hope that is not in vain, but Business tax is certainly in vain, because I have no idea what he's talking about. I guess it would help had I done the reading but a) my book hasn't come yet and b) the bookstore doesn't have the correct tax code and Barnes and Noble was supposed to send it but ?ran out of it? I don't understand.

Business tax is all about something about property transfers and adjusted basis and boot and I don't know what all, none of which makes a bit of sense. He could just as well be speaking Latin for all I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home