Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sleeping Beauties

For once, this is a real time post. Don't get excited; it may never happen again.

Trey was all excited this afternoon because his "friends", Jason and Bob from work were coming over to visit, and he planned a rollicking good time with them apparently. They were supposed to move some things out of Bob's house or some storage facility somewhere else and then that somehow did not happen, and I don't understand why, and don't really care. But then they came over and one of them was EXTREMELY fidgety and active- sort of like Ed at his most hyper, but turned up several notches. Like on 11. Except much, much worse. I was astonished at them. The other one reminded me a lot of Julio. They were like if the Swedish chef and one of those two old guys on the Muppets had gotten together and then went Orgy borgy borgy and drank gin. Then I cooked dinner and they ate, and I immediately bored them to death. Here is a picture of the almost immediate outcome, and the reason I am dressed so badly is because I felt like it. Now you see what happens when Trey plans Fun and Exciting events! I can STOP it ALL! Ha ha ha ha ha!

P.S. I forgot to add that Trey went on to "set the night on fire" by clipping his toenails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home