Friday, March 17, 2006

An Octopus and a Peanut are in Love With the Same Walrus

I haven't posted in a whole MONTH; but then I haven't had much to write about. This could be considered a Good Thing.
Well, I found this on the web, courtesy of Boingboing.net; http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/LG/Octopus/Baby_Octopus.mp4
We plan on writing about this in French class. They will probably hate it. The explanation given for this programme is "An Octopus and a Peanut are in Love with the Same Walrus" I can't make ANYTHING out of it. At any rate, it's not to be missed. If I could afford it, I would buy it and watch it when I am hung over.

Trey is being very Conflicted about Steve. Trey invited Steve to live with us because he thinks Steve is Cute, a view Steve thus far has failed to appreciate. Trey only talks to people he thinks are cute. Trey has put himself rather in the situation of a dog that chases cars; now he's caught one and doesn't know what to do with it. He likes me to XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX But this Conflict is making Trey cause Drama with Steve; Trey is all full of Feelings he doesn't know how to deal with.

I wish I could say I had done something interesting recently, but I haven't; we went to a Freomi party last week and it was actually nice; Their next door neighbour Dawn got drunk and flirted aggressively with everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

And you will notice that the file you mention is from the blog of WFMU, the radio station at which I am having hosted a show where at whence. Ha ha!!!

Beep.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home