Saturday, July 08, 2006

Very Short: Another Thing Trey Did!

I know that most people's opinion of Trey differs sharply from mine; But I do not, obviously, care what they think; how can you not be entertained by someone who drinks beer and then makes up really absurd songs? And then wants to kill Igor Stravinsky.

Also, the other day we had to go to the petrol station, which I think is some sort of passive-aggressive behaviour on his part- and what question does he ask? He was looking at the pump, and contemplating it, observed that there was a reading for how much petrol he had bought in dollars, how much he had bought in gallons, and then below that was another number which was incomprehensible to him.

That's the PRICE, you twat, I said. He was surprised that the price of each gallon was indicated on the pump. I wonder what it would be like to experience reality as Trey for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home