Friday, May 18, 2007

I Am An Incoherent Action Transvestite!

So y'all all want to hear about what happened for Trey's birthday-



Y'all, it is Trey's birthday weekend, and his present hasn't come yet, and actually shan't arrive for another couple of weeks- but let me point out that he CLEANED THE HOUSE for his birthday. AND it is CLEANER than it has EVER been, or at least it's cleaner than it's been in at least 7 years. Unbelievably clean. I honestly did not know that it could be that clean. So we will have to tell you all all about this exciting event. We are going to some restaurant called Haas that has ! :( Tapas. Anyway.

And it was GREAT! I loved it! The restaurant had EXCELLENT calamari, and the portions weren't overly dinky/fussy, and then we went dancing afterwards, which was a lot of fun-but the best part was that we dressed up. Yes.

Alex and Sara declined to come, which was unfortunate, because our outfits were so- well- so-EXTREME that they will have to be witnessed by Alex and Sara. Perhaps their heads will explode; Alex has a little hard-wired accounting brain, and Sara is still having trouble with the tiara- so- we are plotting to appear at her graduation.

I cannot wait to put up pictures. Y'all the thrift store is also not cheap anymore, ok? Like their stuff is like 10-15 bucks! And if you shop carefully, you can get NEW things for that much. But we shopped carefully, and I got a red chinese jacket which I wore with my vinyl trousers and my 8 women shoes. Everyone was- intrigued, and Trey got a mohawk, and wore eyeliner. He still doesn't have his kilt and corset though. And this dude in a blue and white striped shirt tried to dance with me and with Willavette and with Elizabeth. Interesting.

I have like three brain cells left that are working, and they are dedicated to looking at lolcats online. That is sad. If this gets any worse, I am going to require assistance in looking at lolcats online, and then I will develop an interest in televised sports, and then I will become a liberal.


I got a 2500 scholarship to Ga State for the first year! :)

The kids are watching "Happy Feet" which strikes me as hideously dull. It's an entire movie of annoying, singing, dancing penguins.



O and there are some congress members doing something called the Congressional Food Stamp Program. I'm a little torn because on one hand, I think it's grandstanding, and on the other hand, perhaps this will do some good? Or not. Never mind. The whole thing seems to be dedicated to finding out that being poor sucks, which I could have told them. Perhaps this goes to show just how out of touch they are if they have to make a big deal about finding out that being poor sucks. Besides, I'm very not into expanding entitlement programs-.


Wow, I'm interested in Helping the Poor. (Well, after my gradual decline in my standard of living-) I don't know what to think.

Anyway there's the week for y'all. Please don't expect too much coherence.