Thursday, August 17, 2006

New House Rule

We have to implement a New Rule In the House: No Molesting Bread.

Sailor Moon returned from Missionary School, I suppose he graduated and now is free to smack people on the heads and pronounce them HEALED! which is what I would do if I had a ?degree? ? diploma? from Missionary School. I wonder if your certificate is produced on stone tablets. That's what I do anyway. But he and Alex came over to drop off some food I had left in Alex's fridge and then Sailor Moon saw some kaiser rolls Trey had brought home. Then he started caressing it, and rubbing his face in it. "It's SOOOO SOFT," he said. Ewwww, I said. Luckily, the rolls were still wrapped in plastic, but he made out with them like Body Heat. It was like performance art without the pretentiousness.

I didn't know he needed a girlfriend THAT badly; aren't there nice girls in Missionary School? Aren't there nice girls at this Dental lab where he works? He doesn't need to make out with my bread! Ewww! I didn't think about it at the time, but I gave him bagels to take home, and I do NOT want to think about what he did with the bagels. Alex and Trey: Bagels have a HOLE in the Middle. Ok? Think about it, don't hurt yourselves though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home