Thursday, June 28, 2007

Clinton Song

Y'all! Hillary Clinton is apparently asking the world for suggestions for her theme song for her campaign! And I have several Eurythmical suggestions, which I am sure Annie and Dave would daft enough to be proud to let her have! (they're lovely musicians but not quite bright in terms of politics- go practice your flute and guitar some more dearies, or take drugs like you used to when y'all were relevant.)

Ooh! What about So from what I hear, Hillary Clinton is asking for suggestions for her campaign song, and I have several Eurythmical suggestions-

Some of them might have to be edited a little-

How about:
My My, you're all going to cry when I get elected
Why?
Here comes that sinking feeling
Cool Blue
The King and Queen of America
How Long?
Shame
Put the Blame on Me
Missionary Man
The Last Time (I voted Democratic)
I remember my job
I remember food
Regrets
The first Cut
Somebody Told Me (not to vote for you and by God, were they right)
I've Tried Everything (to claw my way to power except get rightfully elected)
I Want it All
Revenge
All the Young People (of Today will vote Republican in 2012)

Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home