Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Meet Me In St. Louis

Well, it looks like I may buy a Grand National after all; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4586949166&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

I did not tell everyone about the recent Cadillac idiocy but most of you know that the last time I took the car to Hennessy, they claimed the drain plug was stripped. Well, yes; I took it to Classic last Saturday. Yes, it's stripped. They claimed they must replace the entire oil pan, and that would have cost $485, and the service writer was not noticably helpful. I do not see why I should continue driving a car in which I cannot get the OIL CHANGED, DAMMIT. I have to go and complain at Hennessy today, and make them fix it, and then I think I will trade this on this Grand National. I do not have time to deal with all this idiocy. I think I may get a good deal on the Buick and now, I will own the fastest production car ever made- and I mean real production car, not a Koenigsegg or whatever. Now I will be able to, um, sit in traffic on 400 faster than I could in say, a Ferrari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home