Monday, November 07, 2005

New Exhibit in the Museum of Idiocy

We have a new exhibit for the museum of idiocy, culled for your enjoyment: I told my 2nd year students to prepare a poster showing ten animals in silly situations- - there is a pig in the bathtub, the cow is taking a bicycle ride, etc, and label them. This was so that they would know the farm animals.

Now look at what two of the students in the HONOURS classes came up with. Any number of the animals were, um, PATHETIC, but for your delight and mockery I have culled some of the choicest specimens. There are 9 pictures I have scanned; Can you match the animals with the descriptions? There are two squirrels, a duck, a rabbit, two cows, a bird, a chicken, and a pig. Bear in mind these are high school students, and I told them in advance that if they did not have artistic ability, they could cut the pictures from magazines, or print them from the internet, which a good many of them did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home